Specialist Massage Therapy Clinic
Body Whisperer Therapies is a specialist massage therapy clinic with almost 10 years in the industry as a very busy and popular therapist, you're certainly in excellent hands with Laura!
With massage clinics popping up on every corner and various massage schools pumping though huge volumes of students, Laura knows how hard it can be to find quality massage therapists.
Laura is passionate about the massage industry; she keeps up to date with the latest and best techniques and information and provide the best treatment plans in the market.
For the last four years Laura has been aiming to improve the massage industry one therapist at a time by sharing her wealth of knowledge, skills and techniques through weekend group courses, massage lessons, technique coaching and business coaching to both professionals and amateurs.
Weekend Group Massage Courses
Setting you apart from the rest!
Come and learn the hugely popular and highly sort after Body Whisperer "way"... Professionals watch your appointment books flourish and amateurs enjoy becoming very popular amongst family and friends.
These 2, 3 and 4 day weekend massage courses are ideal for anyone wanting to learn treatments of the highest standard. People who might benefit from attending these courses:
- Those already practicing Massage who would benefit from an up-skill. Is your appointment book as full as you would like it to be? Stand out in this highly competitive industry by gaining some WOW factor.
- Those interested in delivering Massage Therapy who have done no formal (approved) training.
- People planning a career in hands-on Alternative Health care who want a recognised “starting point.”
- Intuitive healers needing a base to work from, to mainstream their practice and allow advertising.
- Those intending to enroll in a full or part-time massage and perhaps want to make sure Massage Therapy really is for you - don't waste thousands of dollars and years of your time to find out massage is not for you.
- Practitioners already working in another healing modality, such as Reiki, whose business might benefit from adding some massage techniques, to broaden the client base.
- People who enjoy receiving and giving Massage, and perhaps would like to be able to offer an effective therapy to family and friends, by understanding more about the process.
Private Massage Lessons, Technique Coaching, Business Coaching
Improving the massage industry one therapist at a time starting with you!
Learn the secrets to Body Whisperer's full appointment books and ever expanding client database with one on one Private Technique Coaching and/or Business Growth Coaching.
Whether you just want to learn massage to treat friends and family at home or in your sports club or group, or you’re a professional looking to enhance your skills and gain CPE points, or you are considering a career change and not sure if you’ll be good at, or even like massaging... come learn from one of Melb’s busiest and most popular therapists!
The beauty about Privates is freedom and flexibility! Book as many or as little sessions that suit your time and budget. No contracts and no obligations. We go at your individual pace and focus on the things you want to learn and/or need improving.
Some popular things the professional choses to learn:
- Technique coaching
- Specialised Deep Tissue Massage
- Business planning
Some popular things the layperson choses to learn are:
- Pain & tension relief for shoulders, neck and back
- Foot and hand massage
- Scalp massage
- Full body advanced relaxation massage
- Sports injury treatment
- Specialised deep tissue massage
Signature Specialised Deep Tissue Massage
Setting Laura apart from the rest
Is this unique form of deep tissue massage that can be summed up into five words perfectly…incredibly slow, thorough, intense and powerful!
Practiced since 2006, this self-developed massage style has been slowly perfected throughout the years, and is not taught at any massage school. The signature deep tissue massage was originally developed for elite sports people, but has now been modified and perfected to also treat tradespeople and desk workers. Most common injuries can also be treated by this massage.
Being of an “intense” nature the deepness and thoroughness is like nothing else you may have experienced and although discomfort can be felt during the session, it is extremely effective in treating conditions where other therapists have failed. I work in a slow and nurturing way which can be quite relaxing despite the deepness that is used.
Laura has been successful in healing people that have been suffering for a long time and unnecessarily putting up with their pain and restriction.
Often described as "The best massage I have ever had!" Come and see what all the fuss is about!
Massage Menu Includes:
- Specialised Deep Tissue Massage
- Remedial and Sports Massage
- Advanced Relaxation/Therapeutic Massage
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
- Modernised Indian Head/Scalp Massage
- Foot Reflexology